ESSEDI’s MES (Manufacturing Execution System) is a computerized system that has the main function of managing and controlling the production function of a company. Our MES system manages the production process of a company in an integrated and efficient manner, through direct connections to the machines (PLC / Scada), touch screen monitors, via barcode and RFId detected in the production process. This information is shared in real time with the entire company to give a complete and integrated view of the progress of orders, the physical state of the resources and materials used. Thanks to the acquisition of information on production activities (from the launch of the order to the finished product) and the use of data in real-time, the MES software supports the optimization of production processes.
The functionalities of an MES system:
- Data collection;
- Control and progress of the production phases;
- Management of production resources;
- Product traceability and machine status;
- Monitoring of pieces in production.
- Management of raw materials, semi-finished and finished materials.
- WIP management
- BOM and recipe management
- Detailed planning
- At-line / in-line testing